I recently had the opportunity to try & review a Hand Sanitizer Product called "Frais™". I had never heard of the company,
because in all reality we only hear or see what is on the shelves at our local stores, and that in itself isn't many.This company
is Austrailian based. I was really excited to try the product.
Frais™ Mission is to improve the health and welfare of travelers, business people and families.
Frais™ is different than most hand sanitizers that are on the market. They offer a eco-friendly product.
- Not tested on animals, so it is cruelty free and certified by PETA
- Dermatologist approved. Frais™ is formulate with Les Huit, it contains eight NATURAL essential oils that include Ginger, Tangerine, Lemon Myrtle, Niaouli, Orange, Basil, Grapefruit and Cardamom.
- They only use high grade pure sugarcane alcohol, which is more energy efficient than alcohol that is derived from corn
- Products are FREE from parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers and many more ingredients that are found in hand sanitizer products on the store shelves.
- Frais™ also partners with a charity foundation called "Just A Drop". This charity is dedicated to contributing to the reduction of child mortality by delivering clean water, education, healthy resources and proper sanitation methods all over the world. Frais™ donates a portion of their proceeds to the Just A Drop Foundation.